Fanfiction Writers Brisbane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Fiction Retreat (2016)

Go down

Fan Fiction Retreat (2016) Empty Fan Fiction Retreat (2016)

Post by ClaudiaR Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:07 am

Hi everyone,

Okay so I just want to give everyone an update about where we are at with this. For those who don't know, Matt and I proposed this idea about a month or two ago having hoped to organise something for the coming long weekend but due to the amount of people we have, it was too hard to find an affordable venue.

At present, we're going to have to push it back to the new year aka 2016. We could try to cram it in before Christmas but peak season prices for venues began at the beginning of September, so price wise it's probably best if we wait.

The general idea is that we will book out a house for roughly a weekend (possibly a long weekend) hopefully somewhere near a beach and the retreat will act like an extended meetup complete with games, activities, an abundance of food and movie/tv show viewing.

Matt and I will review this in the coming months and keep you guys updated via email when we make progress.

Let us know if you have any ideas/suggestions! Smile
ClaudiaR
ClaudiaR
Group Admin
Group Admin

http://badwolvesandwhiskey.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down